Hand to God By Robert Askins, Directed by Julie Lewis
Shy, inquisitive student Jason finds an outlet for his burgeoning creativity at the Christian Puppet Ministry in his devoutly religious, relatively quiet small town, until his hand puppet Tyrone takes on a shocking and dangerously irreverent personality all its own. As Tyrone’s influence over Jason steadily grows, Hand to God explores the startlingly fragile nature of faith, morality, and the ties that bind us.
Please note: Hand to God contains adult language, sexual content, and scenes of violence and religious blasphemy that may be offensive or triggering to some viewers. Adult audiences only.
The Studio Theatre provides Limited Seating. Patrons are urged to purchase their tickets in advance.
Due to the nature of the venue, there will be no late seating permitted.
Hand to God runs without intermission.
Thursday, October 17 at 11:10 am – SOLD OUT
Thursday, October 17 at 7 pm
Friday, October 18 at 7 pm
Saturday, October 19 at 7 pm
Sunday, October 20 at 3 pm
Monday, October 21 at 10 am
Tuesday, October 22 at 2:20 pm – SOLD OUT
Performances at CCBC Essex in the Arts and Humanities Hall, Studio Theatre
Tickets online: https://ccbctickets.universitytickets.com/w/?cid=171
Box Office: 443-840-ARTS (2787)
- Occurred Monday, October 21st, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Occurred Thursday, October 17th, 2019 @ 11:10 am – 12:30 am
- Occurred Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019 @ 2:20 pm – 4:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, October 20th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Occurred Thursday, October 17th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, October 18th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, October 19th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm