A hands-on workshop of fashion and cultural exploration. Learn about the history of the head wrap from traditional Africa to the modern runways of Europe. In addition, gain insight to the social stature associated with the head wrap along with regional differences, be it style, fabric or size. Tying demonstrations included.
Sign Up for eNews
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Maryland Food Truck Week is July 10-26
- Astros intent on finishing what they didn't last season
- Campbell Blvd project opens for traffic this week
- July 15 Maryland tax filing and payment deadlines approach
- Olszewski commits additional $3 million for for eviction prevention
- Burgerfi is open for business!
- Seeing both sides: owners and protestors of Vince's Crab House tell their sides of the story
- Fire in Middle River leaves 4 people, 2 fire fighters injured