The Maryland Multi-Housing Association (MMHA) is hosting its first-ever mid-Atlantic Innovate, Multi-Family Technology and Innovation Conference. The event will be held on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley.
Throughout the conference, guests can attend different seminar sessions and listen to keynote speaker Mike Walsh, the CEO of Tomorrow – a global consultancy designing companies for the 21st century. Featured topics will include innovation in marketing, tech and maintenance, HR culture and hiring trends, and operational innovation. The event is open to Property Management professionals and includes raffle prize giveaways and plenty of networking opportunities.
Ticket cost is $199 for the full-day conference and various levels of sponsorships are available.
Sign Up for eNews
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Rays rally from six-run deficit as Over-40 League begins season
- County teachers vote to accept new contract without step increases
- Dozens of new laws take effect in Maryland this week
- Hogan announces $190 million in COVID-19 relief for small businesses, higher edu and nonprofits
- "Glick's Pick": Time to Read!
- Congrats on retiring Mr. Bill!
- MDOT MTA to bring back services under COVID-19 stage 2
- Cove Road Bridge in southeastern Baltimore County will be rehabilitated