MIDDLE RIVER — A pellet stove caused a house to catch fire on Jan. 3 at the unit block of Chandelle Road in Middle River, according to an official with the Baltimore County Fire Department.

Firefighters responded at 2:06 a.m., and all units cleared at 2:25 a.m.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.