ESSEX — Fire crews responded on Nov. 18 to a report of gas leaking from a stove in a multi-family dwelling unit at the 900 block of Ashbridge Drive in Essex, according to an official with the Baltimore County Fire Department. Crews found that the occupant had left the stove on and turned the stove off to stop the leak.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.